Almost all of our volumes are available in digital format. If some volumes are not available, send us a request and they will be ready in a short time. The purchase of digital volumes (ebooks) always requires permanent access.
eBook with activation on IP network, only for periodicals in subscription
Single license eBook
Purchase on external platforms
All of our eBooks are sold with Adobe drm protection across the platforms Torrossa, Google Play. The links for direct purchase can be found in the cards of the individual volumes. We are updating the online catalog, so they can be positioned differently (see examples in the image below).
Purchase the individual parts of the volumes
For each eBook it is possible to purchase the entire volume or (in many cases) the individual parts (chapters or sections for monographs and series; individual contributions for periodicals).
- You can log in via Torrossa.
- You can access through the DOI; consult the list of titles and DOIs associated with this page: https://www.insegnadelgiglio.it/catalogo/indici-e-doi/.
- The summaries in pdf format, with the relative DOIs and permalinks, are also present in the sheets of the individual volumes (we are completing the insertion).
What is the DOI?
- mEDRA is the European Registration Agency of the DOI (Digital Object Identifier), the standard that allows the persistent identification of any form of intellectual property on the net.
- DOI, insights on Wikipedia.