Personal data management
I personal data transmitted are archived by All’Insegna del Giglio s.a.s., the only data controller that is carried out in compliance with the provisions of the law (reference to the legislation http://www.garanteprivacy.it/ - new European Data Protection Regulation, GDPR, which came into force on 25 May 2018). The data are used for the management of the sale, the related practical and fiscal obligations and the sending of news (via newsletter) regarding our activities. The processing and storage are carried out using electronic tools, in particular the site management CMS and the company accounting system; protection takes place through the use of adequate safety systems. It is not possible to use some services without providing the necessary information. The data will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties (except as better specified later). Updates, modifications, additions or deletion of the collected data may be requested at any time writing to the attention of the Data Manager.
Responsible for personal data processing and location of stored data
Name: Tommaso Ariani. Contacts: tel. +39.055.6142.675; Email. Personal data are stored on digital and / or paper support at our operational headquarters (via Arrigo Boito 50-52, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI), Italy); the data that transits through the website are also stored on the servers of our provider SiteGround. To send emails we use the services of Sign up e SendGrid.
Personal data disclosed to third parties
In the management of our activities some data (exclusively those strictly necessary for the management of sales, information and direct promotion activities) may be communicated to:
- PayPal for the management of credit card or PayPal account transactions;
- courier BRT, SDA o Poste Italiane for the management of cash on delivery payments and for the management of shipments;
- the data relating to sales are obligatorily communicated to Inland Revenue.
Management of data collected on the website www.insegnadelgiglio.it
This website is built with WordPress, we use the WooCommerce plugin to manage the e-commerce process. During the checkout process in our shop we collect information about you.
As you visit our site, we track:
- The products you have viewed: we will use this information to, for example, show you the products you have recently viewed;
- Location, IP address and browser type: We will use this information to estimate taxes and shipping;
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter it to, for example, estimate the shipment before you place your order and to send you what you have purchased!
When making a purchase from us, we encourage you to provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number / payment details and optional account information, such as your username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- We send you account and order information.
- We respond to your requests, including complaints and refunds.
- Payment processing and fraud prevention.
- Set up your account for our shop.
- Comply with all legal obligations on us, such as calculating taxes.
- Improve our store offers.
- Sending marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and telephone number: these data will then be used to populate the cashier in your future orders.
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access:
- Order information such as, item purchased, date of purchase and shipping location e
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
The types of cookies that we use
To view the cookies installed by our site, you can follow the instructions on AboutCookies.org.
- Essential cookies - These cookies are essential to navigate and use the various functions. Without cookies, it is not possible for us to provide services such as shopping cart and discount management.
- Performance cookie - These cookies collect information on how you use our site, for example which pages you visit most often or if you receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that allows you to be personally identified: all the data collected is aggregated and therefore anonymous. By using our site, you accept that these cookies can be installed on your device.
- Functionality cookies - Thanks to these cookies, our site is able to remember the choices you make while browsing, for example helping us keep track of products that have already been viewed. These cookies do not collect information that allows you to be personally identified and do not keep track of your activities on other sites. By using our site, you accept that these cookies can be installed on your device.
How to manage cookies on your device
Data security is managed in a differential way, with reference to their location. The data kept on the servers of SiteGround e Sign up, relating to the website and e-mail management, are backed up hourly, daily and weekly, located on geographically distant servers. The data kept on Sign up, relating to ftp exchange spaces and e-mail management, are backed up daily. The data kept at our headquarters, relating to the editorial work, the publisher's archive and accounting data, are placed in a network protected by a firewall; the systems are constantly updated and protected with antivirus. All data is backed up daily, weekly and monthly in multiple copies: on local disks, on local isolated servers and on cloud servers.