Con testi di Uzi Baram, Fulvio Baudo, Diego Calaon, Erica D’Amico, Margherita Ferri, Sauro Gelichi, Christopher Gerrard, Matthew Harry Johnson, Mark P. Leone, Mauro Librenti, Marco Milanese, Charles E. Orser Jr., Joan Unwin.
- Preface, by Sauro Gelichi, Mauro Librenti
- Introduction. Constructing Post-Medieval Archaeology in Italy: a New Agenda, by Sauro Gelichi
- Archaeological Surveys, Excavations, and Landscapes of the Ottoman Imperial Realm: an Agenda for the Archaeology of Modernity for the Middle East, by Uzi Baram
- Some Thoughts on Post-Medieval Archaeology, Theory and the Italian Renaissance, by Matthew Harry Johnson
- The Global and the Local in Modern-World Archaeology, by Charles E. Orser, Jr.
- The Role of Theory in Public Archaeology, by Mark P. Leone
- Post-Medieval Archaeology in Italy: General Issues and Ten Years of Research (1995-2005), by Marco Milanese
- Elements for a Landscape Archaeology in the Modern Age, by Mauro Librenti
- Specialisation and Fragmentation – Interpretation of Processes in Sheffield’s Metalworking Industries, by Joan Unwin
- Adventures in a Post-Medieval Landscape: a Rural Case Study from Shapwick, England, by Christopher Gerrard
- Identity Marks. Organization of Spaces and Characteristics of Consumption on an Island of the Venetian Lagoon between the Later Middle Ages and the Modern Age, by Sauro Gelichi, Fulvio Baudo, Diego Calaon, Erica D’Amico, Margherita Ferri